In order to avoid the processing fee, you’ll need to pay from a bank account (rather than credit card) that is setup in PayPal.
Please follow the following steps:
- Login to PayPal and go to the Send & Request link along the top menu
- Choose Send to friends and family in the US
- Enter the email address email@example.com and click Next
- Enter the amount and add a note if the gift involves any designations, then click Continue
- Confirm the details and click Send Money Now at the bottom of the page.
If you prefer to pay by credit card, you can click the GIVE ONLINE button above.
At Suber Road we are committed to furthering the gospel to the lost and ministering compassion to the brokenhearted. In addition to prayers, God is glorified to use the gifts of individuals to advance the cause of the Gospel in the local church. Would you consider partnering with us through a one-time gift or regular support?
There are at least three safe and secure ways to give to the ministry of Suber Road Baptist Church.
- Sunday services: Most of our members and many regular visitors place cash and/or checks into the offering place during the offering time at any given Sunday service.
- Online giving: Online giving provides an opportunity for individuals to give a one-time or a regular gift. Our online giving is safe and secure.
- Mail: Financial gifts may be mailed to Suber Road Baptist Church’s office at 445 South Suber Road, Greer, SC 29650.
When giving, we invite you to include your name and address with the gift so that we may provide you with a donation receipt for tax purposes.
While the act of giving is important, God is equally concerned about our motivations. In admonishing God’s people towards generosity, the Apostle Paul brings the cross into focus: For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich (2Cor. 8:9). Whereas charity was once an act of manipulating God or removing a sense of guilt, the gospel renews the motives for believers. Our generosity is a response of thanksgiving for God’s gift of Christ to us. Since Jesus gave all for us, we consider it a privilege to sacrifice for the cause of Christ in the world.
NOTE: The church office will include any donations via online giving in its annual statement to contributors for tax write-off purposes. PayPal also includes the ability to print your own statement at anytime, but those would include only those transactions through that system.